Thursday, December 20, 2012

Smokey Eyes & Nude Lips




So I was really bored the other night and I decided that I want to do a smokey eye and nude lips look, here it is! :) I really love experimenting and all, and I have to say that I NEED MORE PRACTICE! And I need to play with colours a little bit more, no? Well, I hope you guys like it! I really enjoy doing this and I must say, me doing my eyebrows needs more improvement, I have never done my eyebrows so I need more time to perfect it.

Here are the products I used:

  • Eyebrows - Ardelle in Dark Brown
  • Eyes - Sephora Colorista Palette (forgive me I forgot the colors that I used)
  • Cheeks - Benefit Benetint lip and cheek stain 
  • Lips - MAC lipstick in Cosmo
  • Primer - Quo face primer
  • Face - MAC's studio fix foundation
So there you have it. I really love doing smokey eyes and next time I would really try to mix more colours. See ya!

Jaemille

No comments:

Post a Comment