So I was really bored the other night and I decided that I want to do a smokey eye and nude lips look, here it is! :) I really love experimenting and all, and I have to say that I NEED MORE PRACTICE! And I need to play with colours a little bit more, no? Well, I hope you guys like it! I really enjoy doing this and I must say, me doing my eyebrows needs more improvement, I have never done my eyebrows so I need more time to perfect it.
Here are the products I used:
- Eyebrows - Ardelle in Dark Brown
- Eyes - Sephora Colorista Palette (forgive me I forgot the colors that I used)
- Cheeks - Benefit Benetint lip and cheek stain
- Lips - MAC lipstick in Cosmo
- Primer - Quo face primer
- Face - MAC's studio fix foundation