Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!

Hey everyone!!! Are you all ready to say goodbye to 2011? Well I am! I will be celebrating NYE with my mom and little brother here in Subic. Right now, we're checked in at a hotel and it's a really nice place to be, something new for New Year, yeah? I am excited! :) So here's what I am wearing right this moment. :)






Apple Green Top from GAP
Cardigan from Forever 21
Shorts from AE
Belt from Forever 21

Make Up: QUO's Tri shadow (EYES)
                 Physician's Formula Blush (CHEEKS)
                 M.A.C's Impassioned (LIPS)
                 NYX's lip liner in Pink (LIPS)

Accessories: Forever 21's Feather Earrings 
                     Juicy Couture's Key and Lock Necklace

There you go! Hope y'all have a great 2012! May all your wishes come true! Much love!!!

Jaemille


No comments:

Post a Comment